Pastor Antone Nzirubusa
Pastor Paul Mbayeko
We are a community Church
We have a strong sense of community we believe we are a family .
Parents and children of all ages here are encouraged to learn about their own faith-
and the role of the church in our community and worldwide.
We Learn and Grow in the LORD Together
The mission of our church is to bring awareness of God’s Truth.
If you wish to become a part of our church or a volunteer to help those in need,
our community is awaiting you with our open hearts.
We want to Learn and Grow with you , Feel welcome
|Our Faith In Summary|
1. Bible: We believe in the inerrancy of the Holy Bible. God's Word has the final authority of every decision the church makes.
2. God: We believe that there is only one God, the creator and owner of this earth and everything on it, both visible and invisible.
3. Trinity: We believe in the Holy Trinity.
4. The Fall of man: We believe all men have sinned and need Jesus for salvation.
5. Salvation: We believe salvation is by God's grace through faith.
6. Resurrection: We believe in Jesus’ resurrection as the final eminent proof of salvation.
7. Baptism: We believe that a Christian should be baptized in obedience to Jesus’ command. We believe baptism is for believers only. Baptism is an outside testimony of what Jesus is doing in the inside of a believer. We do not baptize infants. We only do child dedication for the children of believers.
8. Holy Communion: We believe every believer in the Lord Jesus should partake of the table in remembrance of our Lord Jesus as he commanded. This must be preceded by a genuine self-examination.
9. Holy Spirit: We believe the Holy Spirit bestows spiritual gifts to edify the church. These gifts must work in harmony with the Holy Scriptures.
10. Spiritual Healing: We pray for the sick because we believe God heals the sick according to his will.
11. Marriage: We believe in marriage between one male and female.
12. Gender Alteration: We believe we must stay as God created us as male and female. We cannot choose to contradict the way God created us because he created us out love and made us the way he pleases. Therefore, it is a disobedience to God if we change how he made us.
13. Our Faith: We believe that our faith must bear fruits. We believe a true believer will do good works not to save her/himself but because of who we are in Christ.
14. Hope After Death: We believe that when a believer dies his /her spirit goes to paradise while the unbeliever's spirit goes to hell waiting for eternal judgement.
15. Church rapture: We believe in Church rapture and the millennial Kingdom of Jesus
16. Final Judgement: We believe that there will be a judgement after all where those who genuinely believe in the work of Jesus will be judged holy and get rewarded for the good work they did for the Lord. Those who reject the work of Jesus Christ will be judged and thrown into the lake of fire forever.
Sunday School Volunteer
Do you feel God's calling to help kids learn and grow in the word of God ? If so we have an opportunity for you.
visit us and ask to meet our children ministry director.
we need volunteers to help teach kids while choirs practices